Panna Fredda - Uno (1971)

This is an Italian one-shot band that made only one album entitled "Uno". You don't need an Italian dictionary to understand that this means 'one' but to my surprise Panna Fredda showcases two faces on their album! The first and final part features swelling and moving organ play and raw guitar work, to me it sounds a bit like early Eloy (if you disagree, OK but don't disqualify me by using words like ' absurd', respect that music is subjective). It all sounds very sumptuous, mainly due to the heavy Hammond organ chords. But halfway this album Panna Fredda changes their sound to very mellow featuring acoustic guitar, sensitive vocals and medieval-like keyboards, wonderful. An unique album! - Review by Heptade (Allister Thompson)



Track Listings

1. La Paura (6:02)
2. Un Re Senza Reame (5:06)
3. Un Uomo (4:56)
4. Scacco Al Re Lot (4:32)
5. Il Vento, La Luna E Pulcini Blu (9:58)
6. Waiting (3:08)

Total Time: 33:44
Line-up/Musicians

- Angelo Giardinelli / guitar, vocals
- Giorgio Brandi / keyboards, guitar
- Filippo Carnevale / guitar, drums
- Carlo Bruno / bass

Releases information

Vinyl magic VM001



Download

4 Audições:

could you pls re-up this one?
Btw, great blog full of lesser known gems!

15 de abril de 2008 às 10:54  

Hello There. I found your blog the use of msn. This is
a very smartly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information.

Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.

My website;

23 de maio de 2013 às 19:53  

I�ve been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog
posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website.
Studying this information So i�m happy to convey that I've a very just right uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I such a lot certainly will make certain to don�t put out of your mind this website and give it a glance on a constant basis.

Visit my web site;

24 de maio de 2013 às 01:42  

I�ve read several good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how much attempt you set to create this type of magnificent informative web site.


Feel free to visit my web page ...

24 de maio de 2013 às 06:39  

Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga Página inicial